Monday, October 30, 2006

This Week is Not Starting Well

With the time change, I've been awake since 4:30, after not having gone to bed until close to 11 last night. So, I'm tired and grumpy but am determined to get us back on track with some routines this week. That can be difficult when I'm tired and grumpy.

To add to it, ds comes down, is all happy because it's not a school day, I say it is, and because he's not had enough sleep, he starts crying. I've sent him back to bed.

May this day improve!!! I hate time changes. :(

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh dear - I hope that your day does improve.

One Alberta Voice said...

Thanks, Debbie. Things did get a bit better, although ds was difficult all day. We actually got work done--not bad for a Monday morning after a time change! However, their internal clocks all told them they were done at 10 because we're usually done at 11.