Thursday, October 05, 2006

Early Rising

I've been kind of sick the past few days--yesterday, my nose ran non-stop. My poor skin is so irritated that even though I bought myself some nice, soft Kleenexes, they still hurt. :(

I was so tired, I made myself go to bed early. Turned off my light around 9:15. Although I'm almost always awake at 5am, roughly 9pm-5am makes almost 8 hours of sleep. The thought was very promising. Except that I was awake at 4 instead of 5. :( I flitted in and out of sleep until about 5, got up, got dressed and ready and went to lay down on the couch downstairs. Once ready, I can usually fall asleep and sleep until 6:30 or so. But I didn't. My congestion got to me and I just could not get back to sleep.

I thought it was just me.

I put the kids to bed early last night. Ds has been almost unbearable lately. But he was up and thoroughly awake at 6:20--he's usually not up until close to 7. Dd was up at 6:30.

Why are we so sleepless?

And how is today's homeschooling going to turn out?

I'd like to just go back to bed and sleep... Or try to, anyhow!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Soooo many people are sick these days. I hope you feel better soon.

Jane said...

Feel better soon Daisy!!!!

One Alberta Voice said...

Thank you! I'm feeling quite a bit better today. The skin around my nose is stil so raw, though!