Thursday, August 16, 2007

A Sign?

I'm sitting here typing up a rough plan for dd's school year having added in a grid this morning science. I was going with the plan of walking through the different APS (Alberta Program of Studies) topics and not feeling great about it. I couldn't put my finger on it, but I told myself to just keep putting them in--these are backup topics essentially.

Well, I finished the science column and was getting ready to start the social studies column when my computer crashed. Word was not able to recover what I'd added for science this morning and I hadn't saved. I thought, "Great, I've got to do it all over!" but now I'm thinking, "Hey, this is a chance to put things in I actually like the idea or order of!"

Maybe the computer crashing was a sign. ;)

No comments: