Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Whew!

It's taking me much longer than I expected to go through all the stuff in my den. The two bags of stuff next to the filing cabinet are more or less done. That is, I've sorted and organized but haven't necessarily put them away in the greatest spot: the bookcase in the den. It'll have to do for now because I need more binders to organize some of the stuff properly. The big piles on the filing cabinet have been taken care of. There's a magazine file left to go through (it doesn't actually contain any magazines but various school items) and the top shelf of the desk has to be done. THEN it will look like an enviting place to work in.

I've lost my enthusiasm for it today. I need to work on something else or just go read or something.

ADDED: I have to say that a TON of paper got recycled!!

No comments: