Sunday, May 20, 2007

Why oh why...

Friday night was a great sleep night--almost 8 hours! And last night?


5.


*sigh*

I was watching a movie with dh and didn't get to bed until about 11:30. For some reason, I was awake at 4:30. I started drifting off to sleep. Ds called me just before 5 because his foot hurt. I went downstairs to try to fall asleep on the couch. Was still awake at 5:35. Decided I would still stay laying down until 6. Fell asleep at some point. Woke up and wondered if I'd slept long. Looked at my watch: 5:54. Oy. Fell back asleep. Woke up again: 6:08. I gave up at that point.

I'll have to have a nice nap later on. And go to bed no later than 10 tonight.

1 comment:

One Alberta Voice said...

I just had a realization:

I had a Dr. Pepper around 9:30/10 last night.

It's got caffeine in it.


ARGH!