Saturday, October 06, 2007

Welcome to the house of insomniacs!

I don't know if it's the weather (very windy out there, barometric pressure is changing, too, I think) or what, but I didn't fall asleep until 11:30 last night and have been awake since 3:30. As much as I tried to fall asleep after that, even going downstairs, watching the last half of my recored "Numbers" episode, then all curled up in darkness, I just could not stop my brain from thinking--of course, I'm too tired to make it stop. ;) I think mild sinus pressure was partly to blame because I finally ended up with a nosebleed.

Ds was up at 5:45 to go to the bathroom, then came down at 6, complaining about his stomach. He's got a bit of a fever.

Dh got up at 6:35. This is the man who doesn't get out of bed until usually 8am on the weekends; and doesn't get out of bed until 6:45 on weekdays.

And, despite having gone to bed after 9pm last night, my dd, who has been a late sleeper all week (and in bed by 8:30), just woke up. My clock here says 6:44.

What an odd way to start the long weekend!

No comments: