Monday, January 29, 2007

Weirdness

I've been tagged by Heather to include 6 weird things about myself in a blog post. The details: Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as clearly state this rule. After you state your 6 weird things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you're tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means.

1. Despite being a woman, I can't stand shopping. It's so bad that I have to go shopping with my dh to succeed in buying anything!

2. I'm really neither left-handed nor right-handed, but I'm not ambidextrous either.

3. I have one ear higher than the other.

4. I don't speak my mother tongue--English--at home (except with the dayhome kids).

5. I can do the Vulcan greeting with both hands and can open and close the fingers in that position as though cutting.

6. I like to have my pens/markers be put back in the package in the same order they came in (it's usually some form of colour pattern, like my Staedtler pens, almost a rainbow pattern).


1. Correne!

I'll try to come up with others. I think Heather already got Jane.
I'm not sure I know 6 people with blogs! lol

1 comment:

Correne said...

I also hate shopping. I am strictly a "get in, get the stuff, get out" kind of a shopper. I can also do the Vulcan finger thing. However, the pens in order in the packages thing, THAT is weird. I mean, who keeps the packages? Don't all the pens and markers just end up loose in a bin or a cup or, best case scenario, a pencil case?

On the other hand, one of my best friends always organizes everything according to colours of the rainbow. For example, letter magnets on the fridge, binders on the shelf, and yes, probably markers in a package.

I posted my six in my blog tonight.