Thursday, January 04, 2007

My baby's growing up!

My two kids had dentist appointments today. Ds had been so nervous and scared about it not that long ago, but by yesterday seemed sort of okay--once he was convinced that the dentist wasn't going to pull out his teeth and freeze his mouth in any way. We get there today and dd was called in first. He was all raring to go and tried to go with her. lol. The lady said she'd be back for him in a couple of minutes. Then a different lady came and called him and he was just so 'grown up' (as much as a 6yo boy on the short side can look 'grown up') about it and all confident and almost eager. It was just too cute!

Both kids were very happy about their visit and said they like this dentist office the best. Good. So do I. :)

On another note, I've been told for the second time, in less than a month, by a total stranger that my dd (9) is "so cute". :) I spend so much time with her, I see her differently than others do. Not that I don't think she's a cutie, but I'm kind of biased, you know. I don't think I can stand back and look objectively! I wonder what it is specifically that they find cute.

No comments: