Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Hump Day

It's Wednesday today, "Hump Day". But with summer days blending into each other, it's hard to tell one day from the next.

I didn't do ANY of the reading and sound work I had wanted to do yesterday. No, that's not true, I did start reading a book to the kids, finished the first chapter, then discovered it was due that day. Oh well. The kids spent a lot of time drawing yesterday, which I'm certainly not going to interrupt for reading or sounds. And despite the heat, which actually wasn't too bad yesterday, they managed to go out and jump on the trampoline.

So, today, will I get to the reading and the sound work? Hopefully. I have to go to an appointment soon and can do some stuff with them when I get back. Unless they're busy with productive stuff, which I refuse to interrupt unless necessary.

No comments: